Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Slow to rise

I'm not a fan of mornings. My internal clock woke me at 9:00 a.m., which is such an improvement over how much I was sleeping prior to my Dr. X adventures in late November. However, my body is rebelling against me today. Coming down the stairs was "ow, ow, ow... oh crap... ow, ow" every step of the way. I feel like I need a walker today....sigh... my hips are killing. I really want to crawl back into bed but that would require going upstairs and I don't think I can do it. I'll just rest awhile and hope it goes away.

I have cookies to bake today for the Jester's class party on Friday. I was going to do sugar cookie lollipops but I don't think I can manage the rolling today. Thankfully I have a bucket of ginger cookie dough from the school fundraiser so I will make those into cookie lollipops without the heart shape. The Jester wants to ice them and put sprinkles on. Tomorrow I have PTA running around to do and then have to put together a fruit tray for the Little Prince's class party (how lucky I was to get their class assignments for the same holiday party...gah... at least it's done with for the year right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment