Sunday, March 22, 2009

Herbal Supplements

I'm on day 3 of my Omega 3+ Joy and my mood has definitely improved. I feel awful... thank you wet spring snowstorm... but not blue.

Saturday I started taking the following again:

Cal-Mag Complete (with zinc, C and D)
Hi- Potency B- Complex
Remember FX
Cell FX
Omega 3 + Joy
Greens +

I also added a new product that has rave reviews:

Sierra Sil

I will see how it goes. I want to give it a good month and will manage my pain with my massage therapy. Come May I will start my new year of extended health insurance and will possibly go back to acupuncture.

I'm really hurting this weekend and need to find someone who carries a good topical treatment. I haven't been able to find my Gardeners Dream Cream or Bio-Freeze and I'm really missing it. I've tried Lakota but it starts to burn like mad and Tiger Balm isn't cutting it.

I have naproxen and some OTC muscle relaxant that can help take a bit of the edge off but it is never complete relief.

Now if I can just survive this awful damp that is in the air with this lovely snowstorm I'd be much happier. Who am I kidding, we don't see true spring til at least April.

No comments:

Post a Comment